Sunday 23 December 2012

Hanging out at Sarah's House

I don't often have a reason to go to Ventnor I must admit, based on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight, but recently stumbled across the delightful shop, At Sarah's House.
If you ever find yourself nearby, it's definitely worth dropping in to see what is offer. Most importantly, if you are a keen baker or a lover of beautiful homemade cakes and bread, then this is the place to get them!
I have come into the shop a couple of times and not only have been tempted by the wonderful baked goods, but also the cute popcorn holders, rustic seaside style decorations and beautifully designed cushions.
Today not only did I buy a couple of christmassy snowmen cupcakes, but also bought a string of red 'Chilli' lights for my kitchen, which I plan to adorn my blackboard with.

Further details can be found below:

http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/atsarahshousecom/136002296410923




No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...