Monday 4 March 2013

NIVEA, Urban Decay Glinda Eye Palette & The Vintage Cosmetics Company

So, a few things here!

NIVEA Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream
First of all, I have recently got a sample of the NIVEA Pure & Natural regenerating night cream. Usually I am quite fussy about what moisturiser I use, as I have problematic skin that not only gets acne, but is dry on the cheeks and oily on the T-Zone (NIGHTMARE!). Therefore I detest oily facecream and only seem to get on with either a light application of Steamcream or Liz Earle Light Moisuriser. But, I was pleasantly surprised with the NIVEA sample, it's easily absorbed and the smell is wonderful! Even better, it's not tested on animals and is a reasonable price!

The Vintage Cosmetics Company
I happened to discover this company when I received the YOU Beauty Advent Calendar from http://www.latestinbeauty.com/youac/. The packaging is really pretty and the general design is bang on trend. I already have the eyelash curlers from the calendar, but as my make-up brushes are looking a little worn I am planning to replace them all, so started with the eyelash comb. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find it had been packaged in a funky sweetie bag. I would definitely recommend visiting their site not only for brushes and curlers, but for the false lashes range too: http://thevintagecosmeticcompany.co.uk/


Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Eye Palettes
I have recently acquired a few new eye colour palettes and trying not to get anymore, mainly because I have enough and also I don't often wear make-up when it's just me working from home at my desk, but I like make-up when the opportunity arises! I absolutely love the ethereal quality of the make-up as inspired by the new film, Oz The Great and Powerful, so for now am just referring to the images below for some serious drooling! There are two palettes available (they come with a selection of eyeshadows, lip colour and eyeliners) and they are limited edition, one for Glinda (lighter tones) and the other for Theodora (darker tones).
Michelle Williams as Glinda
Glinda
Theodora

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...